Did anybody else get blood on their shirts from this past weekend?
I know I did. I was tied for the league-worst six points picked up over the weekend, while Matt Dizzle came away with a league-best 19 points.
|USERNAME||WEEK 7 PTS|
The overall standings for this year’s Pick ‘Em changed just a little bit over this week. Matt Dizzle and Mr. 69 moved up to fifth and sixth places, respectively while Fitz‘s lead at the top is as wide as nine points between him and ColinApocalypse.
2019 MAC Football Pick ‘Em Leaderboard (thru Week 7)
Click here if the spreadsheet embed below isn’t showing on your end.
Here’s how everybody picked:
TWO POINTS: Toledo at BGSU winner
- nobody correctly picked BGSU
- 100% picked Toledo
TWO POINTS: Miami at WMU winner
- 93.3% correctly picked WMU
- 6.7% picked Miami
THREE POINTS: Ball State at EMU winner
- 13.3% correctly picked Ball State
- 86.7% picked EMU
ONE POINT: New Mexico State at CMU winner
- 86.7% correctly picked CMU
- 13.3% picked NMSU
THREE POINTS: Kent State at Akron winner
- 100% correctly picked Kent State
- nobody picked Akron
TWO POINTS: NIU at Ohio winner
- 13.3% correctly picked NIU
- 86.7% picked Ohio
FOUR POINTS: MAC’s highest-scoring team of the weekend
- 6.75 correctly picked CMU (42)
- 73.3% picked Toledo (7)
- 20% picked Kent State (26)
FOUR POINTS: MAC’s lowest-scoring team of the weekend
- 46.7% correctly picked Akron (3)
- 33.3% picked BGSU (20)
- 6.7% picked NIU (39)
- 6.7% picked Ball State (29)
- 6.7% picked Miami (16)
THREE POINTS: Which game will feature the most total points?
- nobody correctly picked Ohio-NIU (75)
- 6.7% picked CMU-NMSU (70)
- 20% picked EMU-Ball State (52)
- 20% picked WMU-Miami (47)
- 6.7% picked Wagon Wheel (29)
- 46.7% picked Battle of I-75 (27)
THREE POINTS: Which MAC QB will lead the league in passing efficiency (QBR)?
- 6 correctly picked Mitch Guadagni, Toledo (183.0)
- 5 picked Jon Wassink, WMU (124.4)
- 1 picked Nathan Rourke, Ohio (152.5)
- 1 picked Dustin Crum, Kent State (151.5)
- 1 picked Quinten Dormandy, CMU (132.7)
- 1 picked Mike Glass, EMU (120.8)
THREE POINTS: Name one MAC player who either records an interception or a forced fumble
- 1 correctly picked Samuel Womack, Toledo (1 INT)
- 4 picked Brody Hoying, EMU
- 3 picked Kahlil Robinson, Toledo
- 1 picked Vince Calhoun, EMU
- 1 picked Alvin Davis, Akron
- 1 picked Javon Hagan, Ohio
- 1 Treshaun Hayward, WMU
- 1 Saeed Holt, Toledo
- 1 picked Chris McDonald, Toledo
- 1 picked Mykelti Williams, NIU
TEN POINTS: Make your mid-season MAC East and MAC West standings predictions. Gotta get them all right.
These points can still be earned by our Week 7 pickers if the final standings line up with what was written down on their… I’m going to call them ballots.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what our pickers’ mid-season predictions look like:
|EAST (1st)||WEST (1st)|
|Ohio (10)||Toledo (15)|
SIX POINTS: Pick six more winners in these select 10 non-MACtion games. Gotta get them all right.
Two pickers won six points this week for getting their six games all right. This week’s lucky ones are Matt Dizzle and Huron Boy who had the exact same picks.
Their picks: Oklahoma over Texas, Wisconsin over Michigan State, Notre Dame over USC, Boise Stae over Hawai’i, LSU over Florida, and Minnesota over Nebraska.
Here are all the final scores for the 10 games to pick from, ranked by the popularity of correct picks:
- 12- Wisconsin 38, Michigan State 0
- 12- Notre Dame 30, USC 27
- 9- Cincinnati 38, Houston 23
- 9- Boise State 59, Hawai’i 37
- 9- LSU 42, Florida 28
- 9- Oklahoma 34, Texas 27
- 6- Minnesota 34, Nebraska 7
- 2- USF 27, BYU 23
- 1- Temple 30, Memphis 28
- 0- Georgia State 31, Coastal Carolina 21