2019 MAC Football Pick ‘Em Leaderboard (thru Week 2)
Through Week 2 of football, Fitz capitalizes on his second-place finish last week with the top score this week and is sitting pretty atop of the leaderboard with 68 points, three points higher than ColinApocalypse and eight points higher than Da_Gerd, Huron Boy, and Mr. 69.
Here are the total points earned by everybody during Week 2, followed by the season’s totals:
Click here if the spreadsheet embed isn’t showing on your end.
Here’s how everybody picked this past week:
ONE POINT: Ohio @ Pitt winner
- 50% correctly picked Pitt
- 50% picked Ohio
ONE POINT: Kennesaw State @ Kent State winner
- 88.9% correctly picked Kent State
- 10.1% picked Kennesaw State
ONE POINT: BGSU @ Kansas State winner
- 94.4% correctly picked Kansas State
- 5.6% picked BGSU
ONE POINT: UAB @ Akron winner
- 77.8% correctly picked UAB
- 22.2% picked Akron
ONE POINT: NIU @ Utah winner
- 100% correctly picked Utah
ONE POINT: Fordham @ Ball State winner
- 100% correctly picked Ball State
ONE POINT: Tennessee Tech @ Miami winner
- 100% correctly picked Miami
ONE POINT: CMU @ Wisconsin winner
- 100% correctly picked Wisconsin
ONE POINT: WMU @ Michigan State winner
- 88.9% correctly picked Michigan State
- 11.1% picked WMU
ONE POINT: EMU @ Kentucky winner
- 77.8% correctly picked Kentucky
- 22.2% picked EMU
ONE POINT: Buffalo @ Penn State winner
- 100% correctly picked Penn State
TWO POINTS: Which QB will have the most total yards vs. their FCS foes?
- 61.1% correctly picked Drew Plitt vs. Fordham (453)
- 22.2% picked Brett Gabbert vs. Tennessee Tech (156)
- 16.7% picked Woody Barrett vs. Kennesaw State (0)
TWO POINTS: Which defense allows the fewest points vs. P5 teams?
NOTE: Points totals disclude defensive scores and kick/punt return scores.
- 50% correctly picked Ohio at Pitt (20)
- 22.2% picked WMU at Michigan State (51)
- 16.7 % picked NIU at Utah (35)
- 11.1% picked EMU at Kentucky (38)
- Nobody picked BGSU at Kansas State (52), Buffalo at Penn State (38), or CMU at Wisconsin (59).
FOUR POINTS: MAC’s highest-scoring team of the weekend
- 50% correctly picked Ball State (57)
- 33.3% picked Miami (48)
- 11.1% picked Kent State (26/OT)
- 5.6% picked Ohio (10)
FOUR POINTS: MAC’s lowest-scoring team of the weekend
- 55.6% correctly picked CMU (0)
- 16.7% picked WMU (17)
- 11.1% picked NIU (17)
- 11.1% picked Akron (20)
- 5.6% picked Buffalo (13)
SIX POINTS: Pick six more winners of these select 10 non-MACtion games. Gotta get them all right.
Congrats to ColinApocalypse for being the only entrant in last week’s Pick ‘Em to get his six non-MACtion game picks all right. His picks: Ohio State over Cincinnati, Michigan over Army, Purdue over Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech over Old Dominion, BYU over Tennessee (clutch!), and LSU over Texas. ColinApocalypse gets six additional points for being great and everybody else (myself included) gets nothing for being a lesser-than.
Here are all of the games picked on, by popularity.
- 17- Ohio State over Cincinnati
- 16- Michigan over Army
- 15- Virginia Tech over Old Dominion
- 11- Purdue over Vanderbilt
- 10- Syracuse over Maryland
- 9- Miami-FL over North Carolina
- 7- UCLA over San Diego State, BYU over Tennessee, LSU over Texas
- 4- West Virginia over Missouri
- 3- Tennessee over BYU
- 2- North Carolina over Miami-FL
- 1 – Army over Michigan, Old Dominion over Virginia Tech, San Diego State over UCLA
- 0- Cincinnati over Ohio State, Texas over LSU.
Congrats again to all of this week’s pickers. Don’t forget that tomorrow is Monday, which means the Week 3 picks will go LIVE in the morning!