Episode 54 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Northern Illinois — that one team that made it to the Orange Bowl a few years ago: it’s still chugging along. Last year clearly didn’t go the way the Huskies had hoped, but now it’s entering the season as the favorites to win the West. With much of the offense returning and the defense still has an All-American at defensive end, it’s easy to see why they’re the popular pick.
Six questions we ask ourselves about NIU in the year of 2018:
- Where does Sutton Smith rank among your all-time favorite NIU players?
- How many points will NIU beat Iowa by?
- Is Marcus Childers the real deal?
- Who’s running the ball for the Huskies this year?
- How much does the loss of Juwaun Johnson hurt NIU’s defense?
- Can Andrew Gantz actually provide stability at kicker for the Huskies?
Send mailbag questions to: email@example.com
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/