Episode 53 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Buffalo could be as good as any team out of the MAC East to come away with a banner year and make it back to the MAC Championship game for the first time in 10 years. This year, specifically, will be the most-telling of Lance Leipold’s time at Buffalo. Considering the talent on the roster, if he can’t elevate this year’s team past 6-6, will he ever be able to?
Six questions we ask ourselves about Buffalo in the year of 2018:
- Is Tyree Jackson elite?
- Drew Anderson played out of his mind last year in place of Tyree for a few games. He’s gone now, and can Kyle Vantrease provide the same spark if Tyree goes down again?
- What sort of improvements need to be made on the rush offense?
- How much depth behind Anthony Johnson is there?
- What’s the case for optimism in UB’s defense?
- Lance Leipold looked to be on the hot seat after a 2-10 season, but now has a MAC East contender. Can he turn the Bulls into a powerhouse like Wisconsin-whitewater?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/