Episode 52 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Bowling Green wasn’t very good at many of the important aspects of football last year, which is not a good thing. Defense was atrocious, but it’s the youth movement for Mike Jinks’ team. The offense has some excitement to rally behind, but the defense? Different story.
Six questions we ask ourselves about BG in the year of 2018:
- Can Doege keep making noise, even against *this* schedule?
- Who the hell is going to catch Doege’s passes?
- The offense is pretty hype, the defense is obviously not very great. BG to the Big XII?
- Which player lost from the roster will be missed the most? (graduation or otherwise)
- Is there a level of badness yet to be reached by this defense, or have we seen the worst?
- Who steps up at punter after getting great seasons production from Brian Schmiedebusch and Joe Davidson in recent years?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/