Episode 51 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Toledo won the MAC last year! They finally did it! Now do it again. Realistically, this (intraleague) schedule should work in Toledo’s favor and it’s not like Toledo hasn’t been recruiting very well over the years, either. So what if the quarterback situation is a big ole question mark? There should be enough skilled players scattered around to make things work on both sides of the ball again. Right?
Six questions we ask ourselves about Toledo in the year of 2018:
- Can Toledo’s running backs bail out Eli Peters/Mitch Guadagni if there’s bad QB play for a game?
- Candle said he’s open to letting both Peters & Guadagni. That means the starting job will be won during the VMI game, right?
- Is 2018 one of the really good years for Toledo’s defense or is 2018 one of the really bad years for Toledo’s defense?
- Is the Fresno State game the biggest one on UT’s schedule?
- What does Toledo’s season have to look like for it to be considered a disappointment?
- Who will lead the WR group in receptions? Yards? TDs?
Send mailbag questions to: email@example.com
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/