Episode 50 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Eastern Michigan had a really rough season to wrap up Brogan Roback’s career. It’s not really his fault the team dropped six in a row while playing in nine one-possession games. The offense is going to have some new faces, but that defense is expected to dominate once again.
Six questions we ask ourselves about Eastern Michigan in the year of 2018:
- Why didn’t we think of “Dos Equis” as Maxx Crosby’s official nickname sooner?
- Which will be harder to overcome: replacing Brogan Roback or Sergio Bailey?
- EMU’s defense is definitely going to be top-2 in the MAC again, right?
- What’s the running game’s ceiling?
- Is anybody going to catch passes from the TE spot this year?
- EMU was 3-6 in one-possession games last season, with all six losses coming in consecutive weeks to pretty much eliminate the Eagles from bowl contention. Does that improve this season?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/