Episode 49 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Did Akron win its division last year? Sure as heck doesn’t feel like it. The defense for the Zips should be pretty damn good, but there’s enough uncertainty around that offense to make it look like they’ll lose some good old-fashioned 17-10 shootouts. Having seven tough road games isn’t going to help, either.
Six questions we ask ourselves about Akron in the year of 2018:
- What are we going to get out of this offense?
- Which Kato are we going to get?
- Is predicting eight wins too much of a stretch?
- What’s the deal with airline food?
- Does Akron win TWO road games this year?
- How good does the defense have to be for the offense not to matter?
Send mailbag questions to: email@example.com
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/