Episode 48 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
It’s hard to gauge where our confidence is on this Central Michigan unit. On paper, it looks like CMU will finish fifth in the division behind the likes of Northern Illinois, Toledo, Eastern Michigan and Western Michigan. Then you look at the schedule and it’s so far in CMU’s favor it’s not even fair.
Six questions we ask ourselves about CMU in the year of 2018:
- If CMU gets to 6-6, which teams will CMU have beaten?
- Who has the most to prove this year?
- At what position is the “X-factor” on this team?
- Last year, CMU’s pass defense was legit. Now Cory Hall comes to Mt. Pleasant to teach the corners. What should we expect out of this unit?
- Who do you think we’ll learn most about this year?
- Is an average defense good enough?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/