Episode 47 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
To help out in previewing the upcoming season for the heavy favorite to win the league title is former Ohio blogger (and friend of the show) Kaleb Carter! We know just enough about Ohio’s offense — led by (potentially) the best QB in Ohio history, confident enough in the system set in place for the defense just to make this thing work. But what if things don’t work out? Let’s play some devil’s advocate.
Six questions we ask ourselves about Ohio in the year of 2018:
- Who needs to have the biggest season at WR?
- How much do you actually trust Ohio’s defense?
- What’s Frank Solich’s best win as Ohio’s head coach?
- If everything goes right, what will Ohio’s season look like?
- If everything goes wrong, what will Ohio’s season look like?
- Is this schedule as easy as Rourke and Ouellette just running over everybody?
Send mailbag questions to: email@example.com
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/