Episode 46 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Western Michigan went from GOAT status to 6-6 without a bowl game really quickly. But you can’t change the past. All you can do now is look at WMU for what it is and go from there — which is a very talented program with depth that remains to be seen. Losing Jarvion Franklin stinks, but if the Jamauri Bogan-LeVante Bellamy duo stays healthy this year, then there will be more fireworks out of this offense, for starters.
Six questions we ask ourselves about Western Michigan in the year of 2018:
- What’s to love about this WMU defense?
- Does Wassink continue to develop into a solid passer?
- Who is going to catch passes consistently for this offense?
- Does the Bogan & Bellamy combo finally live up to its potential?
- Can Tim Lester have a big Year 2, or does his game management sink another season?
- Should we expect Lester to play a lot of his 2018 class or will most of them redshirt?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/