Episode 45 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Kent State’s favored to finish dead last in the MAC East this year, which has been a safe pick for a few years now. With a new coach, new look, new swagger, new identity and a unique signing class, previewing Kent State’s football team was a difficult task.
Six questions we ask ourselves about Kent State in the year of 2018:
- What can Sean Lewis & company do to make this Kent State program at least watchable?
- What does Woody Barrett have to do to earn your trust?
- How many freshmen are going to see the field this year?
- In which game this year will Kent State have its most eye-opening performance?
- How many games will Kent State’s offense have where it runs at least 90 plays?
- Who needs to step up this year?
Send mailbag questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/