Episode 39 of Tuesday Night Lights is live, and is available for you to download on your preferred podcast-listening device.
Nothing good happens in college football during the summer. Sam Beal’s leaving WMU via the NFL supplemental draft and Datrin Guyton was kicked off BG’s roster for his robbery charges. What do these things mean for the two teams? Sure, that means we dive into a few rabbit holes along the way, but we’ll talk about CMU and Alabama scheduling a game and the Kids See Ghost album when we’re done comparing Chuck Martin to Mike Jinks.
Links of interest:
- Fail up: Sam Beal shoots for NFL supplemental draft (MAC Prospectus)
- Former BGSU receiver Guyton facing further charges from May incident (Toledo Blade)
- CMU wants Bama (MAC Prospectus)
- Which World Cup Team Should You Root For? (FiveThirtyEight)
- “Feel the Love” – Kids See Ghosts (Genius)
Here’s a link to our intro and outro music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/moose
RSS feed: http://TueNightLights.podbean.com/feed/