Cornerback Kyron McKinnie-Harper picked up his ninth offer today, which came from Eastern Michigan.
— Rizzy (@KyronMckinnie) March 19, 2018
McKinnie-Harper is rated a three-star cornerback by 247sports.com‘s composite rating (0.8227) and will be a senior at Detroit Cass Tech in 2018. His other offers have come from Syracuse, Central Michigan, Temple, Toledo, Washington State, Western Michigan, Northern Illinois and Ball State.
Some other class of 2019 recruits that have recently received offers from EMU include:
- Max Saylor — defensive end, Bloomfield Hills, Mich., Brother Rice (Also offered by CMU)
- Ormondell Dingle — safety/athlete, Detroit, Mich., Cass Tech (Also offered by Syracuse, CMU, Temple, Washington State, Chattannooga, Toledo, Iowa State, NIU and Cincinnati)
- Marquae Kirkendoll — cornerback, Chicago, Ill., Simeon Academy (Also offered by Fordham, Indiana State, Iowa State and Eastern Kentucky)
- Devin Blakley — cornerback, La Grange Park, Ill., Nazareth Academy (Also offered by Bowling Green, Iowa State, Toledo, Miami-OH, Ball State and Eastern Kentucky)
- Sam Vaughan — offensive line, Lexington, Ky., Lexington Catholic (Also offered by Miami-OH)
- Sean Tyler — running back, Olympia Fields, Fla., Rich Central (EMU first to offer)
- Aidan Harrison — safety, Flushing, Mich., Flushing (Also offered by Iowa State, Buffalo, Ball State, Missouri and WMU)