- Toledo recently offered Trevez Johnson, a wide receiver from Jacksonville, Fla. (Bartram Trail HS). This is his first college offer and he’s a high school sophomore.
— TJ (@tjohnson__22) September 27, 2017
- Yesterday, Buffalo offered 2018 defensive end Jalen Scott (Jersey City, N.J., Lincoln HS). Scott is a pulling other offers, mostly from MAC schools, from: Kent State, Toledo, Central Michigan, Old Dominion, UMass and Delaware State.
— Jalenscott (@Jalen_scott55) September 29, 2017
- Ball State offered an in-state wide receiver Broc Thompson (Indianapolis, Ind., Ben Davis HS). Ball State is Thompson’s only offer from an FBS school with his other two coming from Weber State and Northern Iowa.
- In men’s basketball, Eastern Michigan has been dishing out some offers for its class of 2019:
- Daniel Ramsey (Norcross, Ga., Deerfield-Windsor School) is a 4-star, 6-8 forward. By 247sports, Ramsey is the third-best c/o 2019 recruit in Georgia and 17th in his position. His Twitter account shows that he also holds an offer from Colorado State, and 247sports says he has additional offers from Georgia Tech, Tennessee, Middle Tennessee State and Kansas State.
- T.J. Bickerstaff (Tyrone, Ga., Sandy Creek HS) is a 6-7 forward that’s been heavily recruited by D1 schools like Middle Tennessee State, Memphis, UConn, DePaul, FGCU, Georgia State, UAB, Old Dominion and others.
- Drew Lowder (Ann Arbor, Mich., Pioneer HS) is a 5-11 guard that doesn’t live any farther than a few minutes away from EMU’s campus. Lowder has also been offered by Toledo and Northern Illinois.